Bilbao is the most important city of the Basque Autonomous Community and the northern part of the Iberian Peninsula. It is the 10th largest city in Spain and one of its main economic centers. The city is part of modernity by adapting its public lighting according to the spaces to be illuminated. The idea is to increase the quality and attractiveness of the living spaces of the different districts of Bilbao. Discretion and aestheticism are the key words; The location of the material always determines its physical characteristics (height, typology, …).
The file specifies all the characteristics of the furniture light for the next 20 years:
- Daytime integration of light furniture,
- Qualitative and quantitative illumination satisfactory to ensure optimal traffic safety and visual comfort,
- Taking into account the criteria of sustainable development,
- Enhanced by the light of the city, its buildings (architectural lighting) and its infrastructures,
- and Improved clarity of the organization of the city (boulevards, access roads, pedestrian streets).